Friday, August 10, 2007


Ahhh, it's Friday. But today is more like a Monday! We're headed into a busy weekend with a wedding, grandmunchkins spending the night, and a bbq for some of our church family on Sunday and perhaps Grandma night duty again. So there's not much knitting going on because my knitting time is being eaten up in cleaning time! The deck and windows were washed thanks to my sweet husband's and grandmunchkins efforts. I love the smell of fresh scrubbed things outside! And the inside got a scrubbing due to my efforts of the last few days. So we're ready to host some wonderful people from our church. We're looking forward to opening up the backyard God truly gifted us with.
The hummingbirds have finally found the feeders but as yet I've no pictures so a picture of the flowers below the feeders will have to suffice. I have no knitting pictures yet, but hopefully soon! The MS3 is almost finished with clue 3 and there are 3 pairs of booties done.
I read a verse in Romans yesterday in a whole new light that has been part of my prayers for the grandmunchkins, all 7 of them, since: Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart's desire and my prayer to God for them is for their salvation. What a wonderful verse to pray for children and grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment