Friday, November 7, 2008

why there is no knitting, crocheting, scrapbooking, etc in this post...

In other words...what I've been doing: enjoying fall here in the Northwet. And yes, it's finally been wet! Wet, but warm. If you don't get out and enjoy the wet, you'll be indoors for 9 months! Hmmm, I could get a lot of knitting done in that time, but I do love the rain. Much to my father's chagrin. A developer he is, you see, and not much developing happens easily when it's raining!

Look at the leaves! And they're from the neighbor's tree! So in between rain showers, and there have been breaks in the wet, I've been.....


Raking leaves....



With help.... Lots! of help!

And I've been settling labor disputes.
And playing ball....


And fixing traffic jams....



And pushing swings.....

And telling the horse to "giddyup"....



And enjoying Fall!

We, S and I, raked up all those leaves and as I'm looking outside right now, it's raining. Not rain, but raining leaves! Good thing I enjoyed raking them up because it looks like it will be a repeat performance very soon.




AND before I forget....Halloween shots!

Two transformers and a little mermaid.

The little mermaid decided she wanted Daddy's lollipop instead of her tootsie roll. Notice the tootsie roll on the ground behind her. And why would she want Daddy's half eaten candy over her unwrapped candy? That's exactly why...Daddy's is open, hers is not. And she was told she cannot open it until later. She's still the cutest little mermaid!


4 comments:

  1. What an obedient little girl, not opening her tootsie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful group of photos! Yes knitting can wait for times like these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your leaf story - the labor disputes and traffic jams - just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one busy lady..LOL I happened across your blog, and it's great. Hope you don't mind if I drop in... I'm a scrapbooker, gardener, and a newbie knitter...

    ReplyDelete