Monday, January 28, 2008

hurry! before it melts!

The weatherman was right! I'm a little...ok A LOT...cynical when it comes to the weather report. Yet I still watch it faithfully each night. The report was: trace to 4 inches on the valley floor. Woo Hoo! We got a "trace". Wish it would have been more but I'll take a trace! Especially when I don't have to drive but my family does.
Our backyard surrounded with snow laden trees.


You can really see the birds on the "bird diner" but trust me, they and the squirrels are not going without in this weather thanks to my husband and two of the grandmunchkins.

Still working on the never ending quilts. Sure hope to finish them tomorrow so I can start something new. Very very very tired of these quilts. But I didn't count on my daughter having THREE at once when I picked this out to do for her. She's loved "I See the Moon" since a wee thing so it seemed perfect. I'm anxious to get back to knitting, crocheting, SOMETHING! besides cross stitch. On the back stitch portion now and it's going so here's crossing my fingers they'll be done soon. My husband and I are headed off to a weekend getaway at the coast Friday and I don't want this to go along!






No comments:

Post a Comment