Saturday, February 9, 2008

the never ending quilts did...end that is!

After 10+ months of work here they are! Finished! Complete! Now covering babies and keeping the cold at bay! They seemed never ending and there were times I wondered what I had got myself in for and would they ever end. But I am proud of them and I found I still love to do cross stitch. Just not to this degree. I don't think I'll be picking up a needle and thread anytime soon but I have picked out a few counted cross stitch projects I want to start....in the future! I'm anxious to pick up my knitting, crocheting, and scrapbooking again since I forced myself to keep them away until the quilts were done.
Here is Baby A with his quilt.

And here we have Baby C.


And not to be forgotten...Baby B.
We now return to our regularly scheduled programming. (I'm six months behind on scrapbooking! It will take a couple of pages to get my inspiration back but a cup of coffee will help!)





1 comment: