Friday, March 13, 2009

Granny, Granny, how does your garden grow?

With popsicles and bubbles and little ones all in a row.
Ok, so the little ones don't stay in a row but the popsicles and bubbles are great "fertilizer" for the little ones. Today ranked up there as one of those that's even better than a day at Disneyland. (and for those that know me, very little ranks above Disneyland!) But the sun was out and the sky a beautiful blue and the temps required only a sweatshirt and most of my favorite people came over to walk and play. I'm really thanking the Lord for such a wonderful day! There was no time to knit so there's no knitting or sewing or crocheting in this post but the Northwet is supposed to be very wet over the next few days so I'll be able to finish the jacket that's almost done...if I can put down the book long enough. In the meantime, enjoy the pictures of my flower garden. It was so beautiful we even had lunch outside! That makes cleanup a breeze!






Now this is one happy little boy! His Mommy, my little girl still loves to blow bubbles. But then, who doesn't? Even my husband got into it today!

Little Hobbit with her Aunt YoYo.




Um, his "blow" is more like a splatter, but hey! It works!



Thank you Lord for such a wonderful time! And such blessings as these!


This is the day the Lord hath made, I will rejoice and be glad in it! And I don't think I was the only one.







No comments:

Post a Comment