Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall Eye Candy

Ok, I love fall. The crispness in the air, the rain, the colors, the festivities. Except this week we're going to be in the high 70's and 80's and showers. Weird weather all year and the garden is just now producing well so if summer weather lingers to get more produce from our patch of dirt, I'll take it. But I'm also looking for fall where it can be found. My son brought me a bouguet of flowers this morning. It made my day...maybe my whole week! And what gorgous color. Reminds me of fall.
I finished the last of the three sweaters from the knitting machine. It took me longer to put the pieces together than it did to knit all three of them on the machine. But I do like the way they turned out. This one says fall, and maybe spring too.

Just some fall eye candy:











1 comment:

  1. I did not realize it had been so long since I visited your blog. You have been one busy lady!!! I guess since I see you on FB, I just have not been over here. I have missed so much by not coming over. You must be using a self striping yarn for the sweaters. They are very cute.

    ReplyDelete