Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WIP Wednesday

I saw a few others, specifically those in the Itty Bitty group, keep track of what they're working on so as to avoid startitis. And hopefully projects don't sit in the UFO pile. And it feeds the list maker in me. So here goes. On the needles:

1. Duck soup sweater, it's almost to the point of having the increases done for the yoke and put the sleeves on holders. I'm not sure it's going to fit my grandson now so I need to finish it up and see. If not, there are boys in the wings waiting.
2. Marley hat to match the Tulip sweater. Should finish tonight.
3. Traveling Woman shawl, barely started, but started
4. Test Knit. Must.finish.this.week. It's over due.
5. Dainty Dancer sweater, just the skirt of the sweater to finish, if I can figure out where I left off in the lace pattern
6. Crocheted lace sweater, hmmmm, this has been in the UFO for, um, years. I'd like it for Easter this year? Hopefully.
7. Apple swap cloth, hat, toy. Wait that's three. But they are itty bitty.
8. Whiligig shrug. Seriously languishing and I think it will still fit if I add a few more increases.

That's not as bad as I thought....for knitting. Except for the baby shower next weekend that I need to start and finish a sweater for. I won't mention the scrapbooking that's 6 months behind. Off to tackle this list. In between feeding, teaching, and changing grandmunchkins, and doing laundry, and fixing meals, and, and, and....should I throw in the towel now? I'd have to knit one first!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for your list! :) You do such an incredible amount of crafting! Sewing, scrapbooking, knitting! And it's not hard to tell how much you love your grandkids! Super-Grandma! :)

    Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete