I set a goal in late December to finish up some WIPs in January/February so I could cast on something new for the Ravellenics. I sort of stuck to that goal. But then there was the Valentine's swap in the IBK group on ravelry and then there were children requesting slippers and then there was this stack of cross stitches my daughter had done that was just laying on the table begging to be admired, in a quilt, and then there was a second bout of the flu...enough of the excuses already! Face it, a few wips got finished up and one is just short of closures to be declared finished.I decided to make my swap partner for the Valentine's Day swap a table runner. But since I had enough fabric, I made three. Talk about overkill and sick of the pattern!