Monday, February 25, 2008

3rd generation

The dress and shoes my sweet little grandmunchkin is wearing were mine. I have a portrait of me at six months wearing the dress and shoes. Her mommy wore them as well at 6 months and now the third generation is wearing them. They are going back into the cedar chest for maybe a 4th? This dress was R's great aunt's dress. She never had any children of her own and so she is delighted to have another generation wear her dress. This little girl looks so much like her Mommy and her Mommy looks like me and I look like my Mom...and the apple tree keeps producing apples that fall pretty close.


2 comments:

  1. Too precious! I love the tulip cardigan also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How special to have these generational pictures. You have to scrapbook that. I love making "then and now" pages.

    ReplyDelete