Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Why we love Grandpa....

He kisses me even when my face is slobbery and sticky
He plants tomatos in the garden right on the edge so we can pick them ourselves and eat them. And he doesn't care if we get them all over our shirt and face.
He built us a really cool place to play. He even took vacation time so he could stay home and build it. And look! We can swing now!
He can multi-task....watch the baseball play offs and play with me.


He makes really really good spaghetti. Yum!

He shares the peaches he bought for his fishing trip.
Thank you Grandpa....you're a great guy!
Count your many blessings, name them one by one, and it will surprise you what the Lord has done. I'd have to say Grandpa is indeed on of my biggest blessings!




1 comment:

  1. What a heart-warming tribute to your DH. I am sure the grands think just as much of you.

    ReplyDelete