In sewing that is. The last sewing session was more about correcting "oops" than it was creative. And I just wasn't really happy with the Minnie top. The straw that broke the camel's back was when my daughter commented it was a bit big in the neckline and could I add a piece to keep it on her shoulders. I.hate.repairs. I would much, much rather make from scratch than try and repair or creatively alter something I've already done. A bit more fabric (at 50% off) and wa la...a new top. One I am much happier with. One the little girl is much happier with. One the Mommy is happier with. Whew!
And I finished another knitting project for 2011, #6. A quick one for the Easter swap in the Itty Bitty group. We are required to put in a bunny of some sort, a chick of some sort, and some chocolate. Only one thing has to be handcrafted since our timeline was short. I finished some sewing and one knitting project for my package. There is another on the needles I hope to show on Finished Friday since the package is supposed to be in the mail on Friday.