Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Drumroll....totals

It's a sense of accomplishment to look back over the year and see I really did accomplish something tangible. Not that that is a neccesity to a life well lived. People not things. But, to a list maker, a list of tangibles does give a feeling of days well spent, even if the house shows a bit of wear and tear, and, um, dust.
So I sort of counted up sewing projects: dresses, bags (lots of bags), shirts, pjs, doll beds, and I'm sure there was more but I couldn't find them. Grand total: 25 Again, I know there were more but I'd rather scrapbook or knit than track them all down.

Knitting projects: 25, which included toys, sweaters, skirts, hats, washcloths

And scrapbooking and photography but I measure those by what month I am up to (or behind to, depending how I choose to look at it), not by how many pages I've done. Let's just go with I am up to the end of August in 5 albums and there are 2 more albums waiting to be downloaded online and ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment