Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Getting red and pink and mushy

I hope your Valentine's Day was sweet and mushy and romantic and full of chocolate. I don't that ours had all those elements but it did have some fun. For the little ones at least. Once again, I think I bit off a bit more than I could chew. And I had grandiose plans that did not come anywhere near to completetion but hopefully the love shined through.

Have I told you I'm addicted to pininterest? The balloons on the ceiling, pininterest. The heart shape, all my granddaughter's idea. She took the idea and ran with it.


We had to start with more than a few balloons. Two packages of 25 each to be exact.We lost a few and they made a lot of noise.Then out came the tape and creativity.
Graypa sort of got carried away with the tape.





He wore it home to show Daddy. After first going to the gas station and his Mommy prayed the attendant wouldn't look in the back seat.


Then we made Valentine's. Yep, pininterest to the rescue again. A s'more making kit.



I usually buy a punch or two when I place a Creative Memories order. They are great for more than just scrapbooking. And I figure once I quit scrapbooking, I'll still use the punches. Or the grandmunchkins will.



All ready for the words: Everyday I love you s'more



She helped fill the bags. 18 months old and she's already helping with crafts. Very meticulous.




Can't you feel the love?

1 comment:

  1. It looks like they had a lot of fun....but maybe Graypa had just as much?

    ReplyDelete