Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hope your 4th of July was full of smiles.

Ours certainly was!




I didn't make new 4th of July shirts, outfits this year but the ones I made even 3 years ago still fit.  Whew!  And the littlest one was sporting the dress I made 3 years ago for her older cousin.  So, despite not sewing anything this year 5 of them were wearing something I had made for the 4th.  Nice to know it lasts awhile.  Other than that, it was a traditional 4th of July:  started out with the CAT walk, then the parade, and then to my parents for traditional summer food and croquet.  And then home to the front porch to watch all the neighbors set off their fireworks.  Their illegal fireworks.  Apparently they didn't get the memo that shooting fireworks into the air over 6 feet are illegal ;)  It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment